Logging in to Access Advisor
Level Access customers get to the Access Advisor product in one of two ways:
- Single sign-on from AMP
- Direct login to the Advisor Portal
If you are an AMP user, select the "Advisor" icon in the left-side navigation of the AMP product. Access Advisor uses AMP’s log in credentials via SSO (single sign on), so no additional login credentials are needed.
If you are not an AMP user, go to https://advisor.levelaccess.com/ in a browser. Enter your email address and password* for Access Advisor, and select "Log in."
Access Advisor Homepage
The Access Advisor Portal home includes the following features:
- Home buttons (Level Access icon and Home icon) that lead back to Advisor homepage
- Profile Icon, which links to profile page (if user has access – otherwise, link will not be activated)
- "My Advisor Cases" button, which links to all Advisor cases for which you have access
- Five "tiles," which describe the types of services we offer: Services, Consulting, Live Training, RFP Help, and Review a Wireframe. Selecting these tiles link to a form to request specific types of services. These are just an example of a few of the many services we can provide. If you would like to request a different service, you may do so on the Request Services form.
- The remaining tile leads to our Color Contrast Checker tool.
- "Request Services" button, which links to a form to request specific types of services
- "Accessible Color Picker" section, which describes and links to the Chrome Store, where you can download the browser extension
- "Frequently Asked Questions" section, where we rotate the most frequently asked questions on accessibility
My Access Advisor Cases
Access Advisor customers can view all of the cases that they have submitted. When selecting the "My Advisor Cases" button, users are directed to a screen that displays all cases in a grid with the following information for each case:
- Case number (selecting this link takes users to the case details page)
- Owner Name
- Account Name (selectable only for those who have access to this account information)
- Subject: Subject of case
- Contact Name (selectable only for those who have access to this contact information)
- Status (open, closed, on hold)
When a user selects a specific case within the "My Access Advisor Cases" grid, the details of the selected case are loaded on the screen. The case detail view contains two tabs:
- Details: This tab displays the email address and email subject of the case submission email, along with various request and account details.
- Related: This tab displays any attachments, files and emails related to the case.
Requesting Services Button
Access Advisor users can request services via the "Request Services" button. This button leads to a simple form where users can request a variety of testing services, from audits to spot checks or regression testing. The form requests information that will help the Level Access Accessibility Services team get started testing as quickly as possible.
Accessible Color Picker
This section promotes our Level Access Accessible Color Picker, which is available in the Google Chrome Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
The frequently asked questions area rotates content of our most frequently asked questions and answers on the topic of accessibility.