The Access Advisor Portal home includes the following features:
- Home buttons (Level Access icon and Home icon) that lead back to Advisor homepage
- Profile Icon, which links to profile page (if user has access – otherwise, link will not be activated)
- "My Advisor Cases" button, which links to all Advisor cases for which you have access
- Five "tiles," which describe the types of services we offer: Services, Consulting, Live Training, RFP Help, and Review a Wireframe. Selecting these tiles link to a form to request specific types of services. These are just an example of a few of the many services we can provide. If you would like to request a different service, you may do so on the Request Services form.
- The remaining tile leads to our Color Contrast Checker tool.
- "Request Services" button, which links to a form to request specific types of services
- "Accessible Color Picker" section, which describes and links to the Chrome Store, where you can download the browser extension
- "Frequently Asked Questions" section, where we rotate the most frequently asked questions on accessibility