With Access Assistant version 7.2 we are introducing a version of Access Assistant for Microsoft Edge. Please follow the steps below to load Access Assistant for Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the Edge address bar type “edge://extensions”
- On the Extensions page, select “Developer Mode”
- Restart Edge.
- Download the zipped Access Assistant Edge extension from the AMP toolbox.
- Unzip the file.
- In the Edge address bar type “edge://extensions” again.
- At the top of the page you should see and select the “Load Unpacked” button.
- Select the unzipped Access Assistant folder to be loaded here.
- Once you add Assistant, you should see it show up in the "From other Sources" on the Extensions page.
- Click on the Access Assistant Icon in your extension to begin using Access Assistant for Edge.
Once you have launched Access Assistant for Microsoft Edge you can begin using the Edge version like Assistant for Chrome of Firefox.