About Continuum for Karma/Jasmine
Continuum for Karma/Jasmine is an accessibility testing tool that allows developers to conduct automated accessibility testing using their existing Karma and Jasmine configuration.
Continuum for Karma/Jasmine includes:
- Access Engine, specifically the automatic tests included with this accessibility testing engine
- A sample Continuum project that includes two tests on two elements using Karma and Jasmine
Getting Started with Continuum for Karma/Jasmine
- Node.js( https://nodejs.org/en/)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/)
- Mozilla Firefox（ https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/）
Installation and Configuration
- Download Continuum for Karma/Jasmine from the AMP Toolbox.
- Unzip the downloaded package.
- In the console, cd/ to the directory containing Continuum for Karma/Jasmin and enter 'npm install' to install.
To run tests, cd/ to the directory containing Continuum and enter `node_modules/karma/bin/karma start Shell/karma.conf.js`
In order to help you better understand how testing with Continuum for Karma/Jasmine works, we include a sample project which tests two elements in two different browsers with the downloaded Continuum package. The sample project, titled "unit-test_runAllTests_returnInstances_JSON_NodeCapture" is located in the "spec" folder within the Continuum download.
Email Level Access support at email@example.com for any question, or get support from the community and the Level Access development team by posting questions on Stack Overflow with the following tags: #acccessibility, #webaccessibility and #wai-aria