The "Use Cases" section of an AMP Report is a table that lists all the use cases attached to the report. The table on this page The following columns of data are displayed for each use case :
- Name: Name given to the Use case.
- Goal: This is the purpose of the use case.
- Operator: User assigned to complete use case testing.
- Assistive Technology Type: displays which assistive technology (JAWS, ZoomText, etc) was used to perform the use test.
- Tester: Name of user who is assigned or performed the testing.
- Rating: Provides a 1-5 rating to determine the level of accessibility based on actual use testing.
- Description: Description documenting the success or failure of the use case
- Actions: Icon based links to perform, edit, delete or clear a use case.