The Violations section of an AMP Report provides a list of all of the best practices that have been violated across the entire report. There are
- Violations (BETA): In this report view, violation instances can be grouped by Module impacted, Violation Type, and Pattern (when applicable).
- Report Violations: This report view lists all Best Practices with violations in the report, along with their occurrent rate within the report.
- Violations by Priority: Provides a table that displays the Best Practices with violations in the report, along with the SNT ratings, Priority, Media Type, and occurrence rate for each.
- Violations by Standard: Provides a table that documents the accessibility violation, the technology platform, and which accessibility standards are compromised by the violation
- Violations Detail: This report view displays the full best practice content for every violation all on one page
- Violations Instances: This report view displays a table that lists in detail every single violation instance in the report, and allows filtered and customized views of this data to be downloaded to an Excel file.