During this session, participants will be provided with an introduction to Level Access’ Accessibility Management Platform (AMP). This web-based platform provides a scalable, turnkey solution for meeting your Section 508, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance needs. Time will be spent walking through your AMP homepage, key functionalizes embedded throughout this tool, as well as additional resources that have been provided to get you started.
- What is AMP?
- Navigating AMP’s Dashboard
- Exploring AMP’s Best Practices
- The AMP Toolbox
- Level Access' Help Desk
- Access University
- AMP’s Organizational Hierarchy
- Extension Activities:
- Search AMP’s library of Best Practices to learn about ways in which you can make your web content more accessible.
- Download AMP’s Access Assistant Toolbar to prepare for the next chapter in the AMP New User Orientation.
- Take a few minutes to complete AMP’s foundation courses in SSB University
- Accessibility Concepts 2.0, Introduction to JAWS, Introduction to WCAG 2.0, Web Accessibility Basics.
- Relevant Support Articles